We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals for our team. If great ideas inspire you, perhaps there’s a place for you at PuraCap. You’ll enjoy a challenging environment, terrific colleagues and all the opportunities your drive and initiative can handle.
Find out more about career opportunities & PuraCap Pharmaceutical on our LinkedIn Page
Analyst, Business Development (M&A)
- Serve as key member of an aggressive business development team focused on the acquisition of products and companies that complement PuraCap’s existing products and leverage its established commercial infrastructure.
- Support the identification, evaluation and execution of acquisitions and other related business development transactions that enhance the value of PuraCap’s business.
- This will include the creation of competitive and market analyses, development of commercial models and forecasts, and financial evaluations. Coordination of Due Diligence efforts will be part of the role.
- Support of the development of Government business by identification of opportunities, supporting a financially sound bidding strategy and follow-through
- With key stakeholders develop and execute an “opportunity landscape” in the generic space
- Maintain database and report on market development and competitive situations for products of interest in the generic space. Support R&D and corporate management in setting development priorities using transparent datasets.
- Create materials to support effective communications with investors and potential business partners.
- Support yearly and 3-year strategic planning with development of commercial forecasts and scenarios
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of analytical experience. Healthcare/generics/biopharmaceutical industry focus preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to independently build financial models to support business development decisions.
- Ability to analyze trends and interpret data findings
- Proficiency in database build and manipulation
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Access and SQL experience a plus.
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented
PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
If interested in applying for any of the above positions at PuraCap, please send your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org