1001 Durham Ave South Plainfield, NJ 07080 | 908.941.5456
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Interested in continuing your career success with a growing company?
PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC, headquartered in NJ, is a global fully integrated pharmaceutical company with expertise in product development, manufacturing, and bringing affordable, world-class quality products to their customers. The PuraCap corporate structure supports a three-pronged approach for global growth with dedicated companies in the areas of prescription brands (PuraCap Pharmaceutical) as well as prescription generics and OTC and private label brands (PuraCap International LLC). PuraCap continues to innovate using soft gel expertise developing other soft gel and oral solid dosage options.
With recent (March 2016) acquisitions of two companies, PuraCap is growing and in need of passionate, knowledgeable, and result oriented people interested in achieving personal success and driving company success.
Successful candidate will be responsible for conducting analytical tests of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products, with focus on oral solid dosages (capsule, tablet, softgel etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities
Working experience in a pharmaceutical environment is plus.
• Executes assigned tasks within established schedule
• Comply with Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations
• Proficient in using MS office software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact successfully with multiple cultures
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to work flexible hours.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
• Laboratory and office environment
• Ability to stand/walk on hard surfaces for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
To learn more about PuraCap Pharmaceuticals, visit http://puracap.com/
To apply for this position, email your resume and a cover letter to humanresources@PuraCap.com
PuraCap is an equal opportunity employer and offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Not only is PuraCap an internationally inclusive company, but we embrace and encourage diversity. PuraCap is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.