We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals for our team. If great ideas inspire you, perhaps there’s a place for you at PuraCap. You’ll enjoy a challenging environment, terrific colleagues and all the opportunities your drive and initiative can handle.
Find out more about career opportunities & PuraCap Pharmaceutical on our LinkedIn Page
Job Title: Senior Accounting Manager
Location: Piscataway, NJ
The Senior Accounting Manager will support the VP of Finance with daily accounting activities related to the month-end close, reconciliations, financial analysis, and financial reporting. The Senior Accounting Manager also manages company’s financial and administrative functions in a manner consistent with generally accepted accounting principles and the company’s policies & procedures. This position must be bilingual in Chinese.
- Supports VP of Finance with all month-end closing duties, to include: Preparing journal entries; reviewing sub-ledgers and reconciling to the general ledger, maintaining all relevant schedules
- Reconciles bank accounts; maintain fixed assets schedule as well as record depreciation
- Provides appropriate financial operating information to related departmental managers.
- Ensures the accounting records underlying the financial statements accurately and fairly reflect the transactions of the company
- Prepares financial statements and monthly reporting package for Headquarter and provides support for variance analysis. Meets appropriate deadlines for monthly reporting.
- Reconciles accounts to general ledger; researches discrepancies and determines appropriate course of action
- Oversees A/P and A/R functions and works with Operations department to ensure monthly reconciliation of inventory
- Develops, analyzes and reviews operational reports, internal controls and accounting policies/procedures to ensure accurate financial reporting, cycle times and workflow volumes
- Coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting and implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure the safeguard of Puracap assets.
- Performs appropriate financial analysis and prepares regular and ad hoc reports about company financial status
- Assist in other accounting and finance special projects as needed including new ERP system implementations, new policies, etc.
- Prepares annual budget and forecast as directed by the Headquarter and CEO
- Submits ACH and wire payment requests and processes credits and wire postings to the general ledger.
- Manages time effectively, communicates well with others, exhibits a positive attitude and a team-oriented spirit, and strives to continuously improve business processes and contribute to the company’s overall success.
Required Skills and Experience
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA must. MBA preferred.
- 7 – 10 years relevant work experience including strong leadership, communication, and team building skills.
- Must be bilingual in Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft products, database software and other applicable accounting and financial software and systems. Knowledge of an ERP system.
- Experience in the warehousing, packaging and distribution industry preferred.
- Proven management-level skills in financial reporting, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and inventory valuation, with strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Deadline oriented—the individual has a strong work ethic and completes work based on department deadlines
PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
If interested in applying for any of the above positions at PuraCap, please send your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org